Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pettitte Very Good in Minor League Start

Pettitte was very impressive and looks like he'll be ready to go this Saturday.

Here's Pettitte's line: 6 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 6 K

"I threw 77 pitches, and that's what I needed," Pettitte said. "It's exactly what I wanted to do."

"I feel great," Pettitte said. "Everything felt good today. Got a lot of work in. Did I have to get to 77 pitches today because I'm a little short and behind everybody? Yeah. I'm ready for my start and just looking forward to continuing to build my strength up."

Ian Kennedy also pitched, here's his line: 5 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 5 K.

"Everything felt real good after the first couple pitches in the first inning," Kennedy said.


Anonymous said...

good news. going into the season with everyone healthy is obviously very important.

and I know it doesn't really matter, but it's good to see that they both dominated.