Sunday, February 21, 2010

Looking For Some New Writers

(Update) Up to 30 emails... This is going to be tough. If I haven't gotten back to you yet it doesn't mean anything. I'll get back to all of you, just give me some time. Thanks a lot!

(Update)
We've received 20+ emails from people wanting to join the team. I thank all of them for their emails--I never thought I'd get that many. I'm still going to leave this up until tomorrow so please feel free to keep the emails coming. If I haven't responded to your emails yet I will get to them later today, either way I have not made any decisions yet. Most of the emails are from people who won't be able to post everyday, but fairly regularly. I'm still looking for someone to help me with the day-to-day stuff and anyone with a large knowledge of the minor league system.

I'll post another update tomorrow morning and we'll go from there.

(original post)

Hey guys, with the new season officially underway I was looking to expand the team of writers on the blog. Any past experience blogging about the Yankees is obviously better, but it's not necessary. The types of posts I'd be looking for are opinion pieces, statistical analysis, news related items, and minor league news/reports. But pretty much anything else about you'd like to write about our Yankees would probably be fine with me as long as it's relevant to what is going on in Yankeeland at that time.

If you'd like to join the SIH team, please email me (SlidingIntoHomeBlog@gmail.com) with some info about yourself and the kinds of posts you'd like to write.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

(I will leave this post on top until Monday--All new posts will be just below this one)

blog comments powered by Disqus