Monday, March 8, 2010

Forum Coming Soon

(I'm going to leave this on top until tomorrow, check below for new posts.)

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned that I wanted to give all my readers, especially those who wanted to write for me, but didn't make it? Well, I was going to try to create a post for something like that and have the comments basically be reader "posts", but because I use blogger I cannot figure out a way to do that. However, one of my new writers (all of which I will introduce to you later today or tomorrow) brought up the idea of a forum--something many of you have asked about in the past--and has already gone about setting one up for SIH. It should be up and running shortly.

What are your thoughts? Ideas for sections? Should I have any guidelines? Etc... I'm really interested to know what you guys think of this. Thanks a lot.

blog comments powered by Disqus