There is absolutely nothing going on today regarding the Yankees, so here are a few links from the weekend:
- Dugout Central discusses Jeter's defense and what the Yankees should do about it.
- To the delight of many Yankees fans, the Daily News' Bob Raissman says the John Miller - Joe Morgan ESPN Sunday Night Baseball broadcast team may be breaking up.
- Mike Mussina's agent says Mussina has not made a decision about whether he will retire or not.
- The Post's Joel Sherman says Phil Hughes is making Brian Cashman look like a fool. Which is fine if you are ready to give up on Hughes right now, but seriously, am I the only one tired of this argument?
- Don Zimmer talks about his relationship (or lock of one) with George Steinbrenner.
- The Daily News checks in with former Yankees' third baseman Mike "Pags" Pagliarulo.
- The Newark Bears may be folding.
- Bronx Banter has joined the SNY.tv blogging network. Congrats and good luck with the move!
And here are a few more things...
- Former Yankee reliever Luis Vizciano was arrested on DUI charges in Tampa today.
- The Trenton Thunder won the Best Double-A Team Minor League Baseball Yearly Award.
- Chien-Ming Wang was selected Monday as the 10 most outstanding young men and women in Taiwan for 2008. Congrats to the Wanger!
Admittedly none of this stuff is that interesting. So if you have nothing to say about any of this stuff, just discuss the World Series, the Giants big win over the Steelers yesterday, the Jets win over the very lowly Chiefs, the Presidential election, Monday Night Football, whatever you want.