Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boras: Teixiera has received offers from every team with interest

From Adam Kilgore:
Scott Boras addressed a massive pack of reporters here at the Bellagio. Mark Teixeira, the most prominent free agent reamaining, has received contract offers from every team with interest (presumably the Red Sox, Angels, Nationals, Orioles, and Yankees), he said.
While this may be true, I wonder which teams Boras is actually referring to. I would be very surprised (and happy) if the Yankees have made an offer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

If we can get Tex, we are buying our ticket to World Series. Go Cashman, surprise me again.

Greg Cohen said...

I feel the same way. He could be a big piece for this team for years to come.

Anonymous said...

Yep, we deserve a new dynasty.

Greg Cohen said...

Damn right we do.

Mike B. said...

If Cashman pulls this off, I will renounce the comments I made about him previously.

To paraphrase Greg and Anonymous, damn right we deserve another dynasty.

Spend the money!

Mike