Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Must See Yankees DVD

I just bought and watched the new "New York Yankees Season of Pride, Tradition and Glory" DVD. It's basically a 2009 Yankeeography. It's narrated by John Sterling and it's a summary of the entire 2009 season, from spring training all the way to #27. For me it was much better than the World Series DVD, mainly because it was all Yankees and showed all the great moments from what was a fantastic year for the Bombers.

My only complaints are that they sort of breezed through the playoffs and seemed to completely forget the Luis Castillo game. But watching it reminded me just how great a season it was and how much I miss baseball. If you enjoyed the season as much as I did this is definitely a DVD that needs to be added to your collection.

blog comments powered by Disqus