Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Posada May Need Cortisone Shot

From George King (hat tip to WasWatching.com):

April 15, 2008 -- ST. PETERSBURG - Jorge Posada is mulling the pros and cons of getting a cortisone shot in his ailing right shoulder.

"It's 50/50 it would work because of where the problem is," Posada told The Post during batting practice last night at Tropicana Field. "Where the problem is isn't where the shot would go, so it's 50/50. I am considering it."

The article also mentions that Posada did test him arm, making 40 throws from 150 feet prior to batting practice yesterday.

"I felt good about the way I threw," said Posada.

I have a feeling we're gonna see a lot of Jorge DHing this year. Which doesn't really bother me because Jose Molina is so good behind the plate. But that four year deal must be making some people worried right now.

0 Comments: