Monday, July 13, 2009

New Writer

Hi, I'm the newest writer for Sliding Into Home. I've been blogging about the Yankees since July of 2007, slightly over two years to the day now, when I launched River Avenue Watch on my own. I took a break, to recharge the batteries, but restarted after a couple months. Then I moved to the Chuck Knoblog, where I will continue to write occasionally. I have no hard feelings about my experience at the Chuck Knoblog but Sliding Into Home has been one of my favorite blogs for a while and when I read that Greg was looking for another writer I jumped at the chance. If you read the Chuck Knoblog, you'll have a good idea of what I''m going to continue to do here. So, that's pretty much it. I hope I can stay here for a long time and enjoy my time here.

7 Comments:

Bill said...

welcome Mike...look forward to reading your stuff...

Greg Cohen said...

I'm very happy to have Mike as part of the SIH team.

Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Cool, welcome to the site.

SteveB said...

Mike, you really have something big to live up to in joining this blog.

I write for another Yankees blog at nj.com. I visit all over the Yankees' 'blogosphere', but SIH is the only blog other than my own place where I regularly visit AND add comments of my own. I look forward to your stuff and wish you 'good luck' with it.

rpb said...

Welocme aboard! look forward to reading your comments.

crossfire said...

welcome aboard Mike.

Mike B. said...

This is cool. It's always good to have a few more Mikes along for the pinstriped ride!

Mike