Friday, August 7, 2009

Ortiz to have Press Conference Tomorrow

From Ben Walker:
Red Sox star David Ortiz may soon provide more details about his 2003 drug test. The Boston slugger and incoming players' union head Michael Weiner plan a news conference Saturday at Yankee Stadium before the Red Sox play New York.
...

Weiner is the union's general counsel and No. 3 official. Union head Donald Fehr is planning to step down, and has recommended that Weiner take over.
I wonder if he'll be as honest as A-Rod was. ... I doubt it.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone care what any of these guys have to say about steroids any more? The numbers for Ortiz and A-Rod this season say more than a million words can ever do.

Greg Cohen said...

I care for entertainment purposes, besides that no.

Mike B. said...

Good point, Greg!

Mike

crossfire said...

Get ready for the "It wasn't my fault. I didn't know what was in the supplement I took" excuse.

Sorry... ain't buying the bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Hes gonna try and dance around it.

-G

Anonymous said...

Funny that his press conference is at Yankee stadium HA

Greg Cohen said...

That's the best part Anon.

Anonymous said...

Ortiz is such a.....pardon my french... bitch. I've always genuinely hated him. He's gunna take the Sheffield approach "I didn't know what I was taking." Him and Manny should be clubbed in the head for stupidity.

Anonymous said...

Why you are hating..
___________________
Britney
Email Marketing Solutions