Saturday, October 24, 2009

Even Tex Wants A Dome

I don't know about you guys, but its nights like this that really makes me wish the Yankees had a retractable roof or dome built on the new Yankee Stadium.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the new Stadium, and everything about it, but what was another couple million bucks to George Steinbrenner? A retractable roof would not only prevent rain outs and delays, but it would still keep the open-air atmosphere of a game intact on clear nights.

Mark Teixeira even quoted (jokingly) "until they put a dome on the stadium and we have no more rainouts, we'll have to deal with it".

Of course it won't matter because the game will definitely get played tomorrow night, but that's just my opinion. (But I still love the new Stadium the way it is too.)

blog comments powered by Disqus