Friday, October 23, 2009

WARNING: Rain In Forecast

Well, the meteorologists were wrong in Games 1 and 2, let's hope they can be wrong again. Once again, the radars and forecasts are showing anywhere from 60%-90% chance of rain from 12 AM Saturday to 3 AM Sunday. It will be around 50, 60 degrees for this, but I'm sure if it was 85 degrees outside, and sunny, a downpour cannot be played through (just making a point). I'm just hoping this rain will not stop the play of Game 6 tomorrow, because, as all of us want, expect, pray, hope, if the Yankees advance, rain will just give them less time to prepare for the Phils.
I think this will be my style, to finish each post with a clincher, good, bad, cheesy, whatever it might be.

Rain, Rain, go away, comeback in November.
(I told you it might not be good, haha)

blog comments powered by Disqus