Friday, November 27, 2009

Halladay Willing To Come To The Bronx

According Bob Elliott, he was told by an MLB executive that Roy Halladay would waive his NTC and approve a deal to the Yankees if the Yanks and Jays were able to work something out.
“I don’t know who Toronto will wind up with,” a major league executive said Friday. “I don’t know when he is going and I don’t know where he’s going.

“But I do know that Halladay has told the Jays he’ll approve a trade to the Yankees.”
This is not a surprise, or major news, but it's slow tonight so I figured I'd post it. Back during the 2009 trade deadline it was reported that one of the teams Halladay was open to was the Yankees, so I couldn't imagine that changing in the last few months, especially with the Yankees coming off a World Series win. It was also reported back then that Halladay would approve a deal to Boston as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus