Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Couple Minor League Rosters Set... Sort of

Update 1:07 p.m.: The preliminary rosters for the Single-A Tampa Yankees and a Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees have also been posted. (Hat-tip to Peter Abraham for the newest rosters.)

Here are the preliminary rosters for the Double-A Trenton Thunder and Single-A Charleston River Dogs.

As Chad Jennings states on his blog the Thunder roster has 26 players, two more than they're allowed to have so they will have to make a couple cuts.

By the way, am I the only one who really likes the River Dogs logo? Maybe it's just that I like dogs, but either way I really like the logo and think I may pick up a hat one of these days.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that logo too.

Greg Cohen said...

lol good, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Anonymous said...

its a great logo !

Liam Gallagher said...

LOVE IT!!!!