Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yanks at Inidians Game Thread

Spring Training Game 25
Yankees at Indians
Chain of Lakes Park - Winter Haven, FL
Game Time: 1:05 p.m.
TV/radio: YES - MLB.TV

Here are the lineups:

YANKEES
Damon CF
Jeter SS
Abreu RF
Giambi 1B
Cano 2B
Matsui LF
Betemit 3B
Molina C
Cabrera CF

Pitching: Kennedy (90 pitches), Rasner, Farnsworth

INDIANS
Sizemore CF
Cabrera 2B
Hafner DH
Martinez C
Peralta SS
Garko LF
Gutierrez RF
Marte 3B

Pitching: Byrd

NOTES:
- Andy Pettitte played catch again today, and should be able to throw from a mound tomorrow. I still feel it a little bit, but it feels a lot better than it did yesterday,” Pettitte said. “Definitely feel like I could get out over my front side a little bit more. The good thing today is that I felt like it loosened up as I threw. I threw a little bit harder today. I definitely feel like it’s progressing. That’s a positive.” (hat tip to Peter Abraham) Pettitte has been pushed back from his April 2nd start, and Mike Mussina will start in his place.

0 Comments: